The Golden Globe Awards are one of our favourite awards ceremony’s for dress spotting. The 2014 star-studded event saw Jennifer Lawrence, Leonardo DiCaprio and Amy Adams picking up awards for this year’s must-see blockbusters and hit show Breaking Bad also clearing up with two big wins.
The Hollywood talent didn’t let us down with their red carpet show-stoppers. BPR Fashion PR team have selected their favourites of the evening, ranging from the demure look of Amy Adams, to the structural creation worn by Lupita Nyong’o and the embellished couture gown worn by Kate Beckinsale.
Here are our Top 10 dresses of Golden Globes 2014:
1. Kate Beckinsale in Zuhair Murad Couture
2. Caitlin Fitzgerald in Emilia Wickstead SS14
3. Naomi Watts in Tom Ford
4. Emilia Clarke in custom-made Proenza Schouler
5. Emma Roberts in custom-made Lanvin
6. Amy Adams in Valentino Couture
7. Emma Watson in Dior Couture
8. Allison Williams in Alexander McQueen SS14
9. Michelle Dockery in Oscar de la Renta SS14
10. Lupita Nyong’o in Ralph Lauren SS14